Preview to the topic:
Today (10th October) is World Mental Health Day. Worldwide we have and are going through so much daily. Not only with the worldwide pandemic, but also with natural disasters, crises, and many other situations.
Please see World Mental Health Day 2021 which covers:
- World Mental Health Day 2021 quotes/illustrations/information
- World Mental Health Day 2021
- Lucy Rayner Foundation
- Mental Health and Me
- Community Bridges
- Britain Get Talking | 2021 Campaign – ITV
- YoungMinds |Mental Health Charity For Children And Young…
- Mental Health Foundation
- Every Mind Matters
- Mental Health UK -Forward Together
- Mind Org UK
- Links to Mental Health organisations
- Our final thoughts/Our YouTube Video
© Copyright 2019 Grief Probate Journey Blog *PLEASE NOTE THIS INFORMATION IS SOURCED FROM UK and AMERICAN WEBSITES* It is also based on our own experience. *We are not experts in this field, we are speaking purely on our own experience with information sought from the internet to give further examples. *
Today (10th October) is World Mental Health Day.
Worldwide we have and are going through so much daily. Not only with the worldwide pandemic, but also with natural disasters, crises, and many other situations.
All of these things can and will take a toll on the body mentally and physically. Our physical and mental state of mind is so important, and with the times we are going through right now, it is even more important.
Trying to help to spread awareness of matters is one of the many reasons my sister and I started our blog. This is why we could not miss the opportunity to help to spread awareness of this very important day (We also have topics on:
- Mental Health Awareness Week 18th-24th May 2020 -Guest Feature: Chantelle Newell: Counsellor and Mediator
Please see World Mental Health Day 2021:
2. World Mental Health Day 2021 quotes/illustrations/information
3. World Mental Health Day 2021
“Mental Health in an Unequal World. The WFMH President Dr Ingrid Daniels has announced the theme for World Mental Health Day 2021 which is ‘Mental Health in an Unequal World’. (19 Mar 2021).
“World Mental Health Day will be on October 10, 2021. The goal is to help raise mental health awareness and each of us can make a contribution to ensure that people living with mental illness can live better lives with dignity”.
“Mental Health in an Unequal World”
“The World Federation for Mental Health have announced that the theme this year’s event is ‘Mental Health in an Unequal World‘.
“World Mental Health Day. 10 October. If we all do one thing, we can change everything. Access to mental health support is too often determined by where we”…
(10 Oct 2021) — “The World Health Organisation recognises World Mental Health Day on 10 October each year. Mental health problems can affect anyone, any day” ..
“Eight tips for talking about mental health”
- “Set time aside with no distractions”. …
- “Let them share as much or as little as they want to”. …
- “Don’t try to diagnose or second guess their feelings”. …
- “Keep questions open ended”. …
- “Talk about wellbeing”. …
- “Listen carefully to what they tell you”.
4. Lucy Rayner Foundation
“We are already into our third month of the ‘What’s On Your Mind?’ Lucy Rayner Foundation weekly podcast, where we talk all things mental health including topics such as forgiveness, addiction, social media, sleep & wellbeing, managing grief”,…
“Approximately 1 in 4 people in the UK experience a mental health problem every year, and every week 1 in 6 people in England report that they experience a common mental health problem like anxiety & depression”.
“Are you – or is someone you know – living with a mental health problem or struggling with day-to-day life?”
“It really does help to talk about things. Why not take the first step and come and join us at one of our monthly coffee mornings”….
“My name is Alison Ella; I have bipolar I was diagnosed when I was 21. I have worked with various different mental health charities, talking about my own personal experience. I am trying to establish a small mental health awareness charity for the black community”.
“Our mental health is so very important. It should be viewed the same as our physical health. I think that it should be in the national curriculum. Children should be taught about it in schools”.
“Mental health and me is a page to discuss all things related to mental illness. To uplift & inspire. Subscribe to my YouTube channel”
6. Community Bridges
“Community Bridges is a non-profit organisation building positive communities that nurture health and wellbeing. Signposting and storytelling on our website, podcast and social channels help our community check in quickly and regularly with their wellbeing and take care of themselves”….
Community Bridges Social Media Platforms:
- Website: https://www.communitybridges.co.uk/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CommunityBridgesCIC/
- Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/comm_bridges?lang=en
“Britain Get Talking is ITV’s landmark Mental Wellness campaign encouraged at keeping one another connected while helping improve the quality of”…
“YoungMinds are a mental health charity for children, young people and their parents, making sure all young people can get the mental health support they”…
“If your mental or emotional state quickly gets worse, or you’re worried about someone you know – help is available. You’re not alone; talk to someone you”..
“When It Comes To What We Can Do To Look After Our Mental Health, Little Things Help A Lot. Tips and Advice To Help You Take Care Of Your Mental Health. Stress. NHS Advice. Sleep Problems. Low Mood. Worried about COVID. Types: Mind Plan, Top Tips, Self Care”.
“Working across the UK, we bring together experts from four national mental health charities to improve understanding and provide vital care. Returning to work”…
“World Mental Health Day is happening on Sunday 10 October. This year, we’re asking you to join us as we move forward together, for mental health”.
12.1 “We’re here to make sure no one has to face a mental health problem alone. … In the UK, race and mental health are closely linked”.
“In March 2019, Mind launched a brand new programme working with young Black men. The three year programme works with 11 to 30 year olds by offering a range”…
13. Links to Mental Health Organisations
- Mental Health Care UK – learning disabilities, mental health… “Mental Health Care UK (MHC) is one of the UK’s top 50 providers of support to individuals with learning disabilities,mental health issues, behaviours that”…
- Mental Health At Work: Home “Mental Health at Work is your gateway to documents, guides, tips, videos, courses, podcasts, templates and information from organisations across the UK, all”…
- MindWise – New Visions for Mental Health “MindWise are a leading Northern Ireland mental health charity which works with those affected by and at risk of mental illness”.
- Hafal: Recovery from serious mental illness in Wales “Hafal is a Member-led Charity supporting people with mental health problems – with a special emphasis on those with a serious mental illness – and their carers”…
- Black Cultural Archives “Today marks #WorldMentalHealthDay and currently, in our main gallery space until 30th October 2021, the focus is on the mental health of Black men. Visit the installation on Thursday’s – Saturday’s from 11:30am – 5:00pm” #BlackMensMinds
- Mental Wellness Club “Its absolutely normal to battle with a mental illness or disorder but what’s most important is awareness, acceptance & seeking support! #mentalhealth” Uganda ~ email@example.com
14. Our final thoughts/Our YouTube Video
We hope this topic might be of some use to those who read it.