© Copyright 2019 Grief Probate Journey Blog
WOW! Grief Probate Journey is Two Years and Six Months old.
We would like to say a BIG MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who supports us, encourages us, uplifts us, recommends our blog. We would also like to say a big thank you for the support of our friends, family, and the grief community we have become part of. We are humbled, blessed and grateful for the journey and the opportunities that are arising from what we have started.
We have come a long way since the day we published our first blog topic in 2019. Not only has the blog grown, but we are also growing with it. It feels like is more than a blog, it is now an experience, it is a part of us and who we now are (even though we are still trying to discover our new selves).
We never saw this coming as a pathway for us in life, but through our circumstances, this has been chosen for us, and it gives us a fulfilling sense of purpose.
We have become connected with an amazing community of welcoming, empathetic and authentic people that we didn’t previously know existed.
We are pushing through our comfort zones which is helping us to personally grow in our journey.
Since we published our topic: Grief Probate Journey is 27 Months old we have:
- Written our first Guest Blog topic: National Grief Awareness Week 2021 (2 – 8 December): Blog post for Community Bridges this was an honour for us, we were grateful for this opportunity. We haven’t written a blog topic in this way so this was a welcomed experience.
Published topics on:
- Community Grief Support – this felt like an achievement and milestone. We were so grateful that we were able to produce and publish this. It was an honour sharing some of the great works happening within this grief community.
- Interviewed Greg from the Color of grief as part of our Community Grief Support topic. We were also honoured to have had this opportunity, interviewing the person who we had our first ever interview with, and is the reason for our YouTube channel.
- Live IG Interview with Dr Mekel – This was such a great experience for us and a learning one as well. In this interview we spoke openly about our Probate process, this was the first time we had done so since probate was completed, so this was a refreshing and insightful experience for us.
- Thinking out Loud Pod – Interview – We enjoyed this experince. Thinking Out Loud made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed. We also found there are similiarities in our story and experiences, this also helped us to feel at ease in the safe space and environment they have created.
We are honoured to be included in a great project organised by The Grief Gang Podcast. We are excited about this release on Christmas Day. Details below:
We had more Guest blog topics:
- Guest Blog: Benefits of Using Deposition Summaries/ How To Draft Deposition Summaries Accurately?/9 Things To Know Before Hiring A Burn Injury Lawyer!
To date, our most popular topic remains to be: Time Angel Numbers: Number 7: Biblical Meaning Number 7
One of our greatest achievements is that the views for this year have doubled last year. We know that views are not the reason why we do what we do, BUT the reason why this brings us a sense of fulfilment is that we know that what we are continuing to produce is being seen and is helping people.
We are living through such uncertain and unpredictable times with the pandemic and now there is a new strain in the virus. This is why we will try our best to continue sharing our story, and the stories of those who share with us so that we can uplift one another. It reminds us of a quote that we saw recently for World Kindness Day please see it below:
We would once again like to thank everyone who supports us on our journey. We appreciate this time of the year can be difficult for many different reasons. As we approach the end of 2021 and enter 2022 we wish everyone a safe, prosperous and healthy New Year. We hope to continue sharing our story in 2022 and beyond.
Hugs and Blessings
Grief Probate Journey