© Copyright 2019 Grief Probate Journey Blog
Wow We are TWO YEARS Old!
It is hard to put into words how this makes us feel. We would like to say a BIG MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who continues to support us on our journey. We are immensely proud of ourselves and the journey we have been on since we launched this blog in June 2019.
We have achieved and accomplished so much in this time. Not only on the level of our grief journey and discovery, but there has also been a discovery of a new way of life due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
It still feels so unreal the way the world as we knew it literally changed overnight. In the UK we have been on National Lockdown periodically for 15 months. This has dramatically changed the way of life worldwide.
In the Two years since we published the blog, we have been viewed in 202 Countries. Wow, we feel humbled, grateful and blessed that we have been able to share our story this far and wide WorldWide.
Countries the blog has been viewed in Since June 2019
- Had six Guest features
- Have been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award
- Been Interviewed in a Live Instagram interview. Interview with The Color of Grief: Who we are, Our journey, and how we got into the world of blogging – Tuesday 14th April 2020
- Launched a YouTube Channel
- Grief Bubble – Time Warp: Guest blogging for the Grave Woman
- Podcast Interview with Caroline Brown: The Crazy Over 40’s life Podcast. In Conjunction with Black History Month – Reconnecting with life after loss (one step at a time)
- Had Two Guest Blog features:
- Guest Blog: Rachel and Dave telling their Sepsis story: Scoot for Sepsis Campaign
- Have been part of projects within the Grief Community (Father’s day project)
- Guest Blog: Emma Grace Brown – Practical Solutions to Household Tension in the COVID-19 Era
- Hosted our first Guest blog interview Pascale Pari Seiler: Awakening Light Coach and Soul Transformational Healer
- Had many heart-warming and touching recommendations
- Grown and built our support network
- Been viewed in 202 countries worldwide
- We have a total of 1,435 combined followers/subscribers
Comments and Testimonials
In the past three months since we published Grief Probate Journey is 21 Months old we have been viewed in the following countries:
- Congo Kinshasa
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- New Caledonia
- Faroe Islands
- Cook Islands
Achievements made in WordPress (where the blog is hosted)
Guest Features we have had since June 2019
We feel humbled, grateful, and blessed to still be sharing our story to this day. The comments and feedback truly warms our hearts, it feels so surreal, but it gives us the encouragement to keep on going, and it makes us realise we were right to do this, there was a need to do this.
We suffered a huge immense loss, one that we do not know how we will find a way to truly deal with.
This blog, the support from:
- Our family and friends
- The grief community we have become part of
- Followers on our blog and Social Media platforms who we have built a relationship. We truly appreciate the stories that are shared with us.
This all really does help us to keep going and moving forward. Something else that is keeping us moving forward is the complaint that we are making against the hospital that our Dad was an inpatient. It has been a total of three years since we made our initial complaint. No matter how long this might take we remain strong in our aim and mission to get our Dad the rightful justice he deserves. His life mattered.
This quote resonates so much with us and our mission to get justice for our Dad. We will NOT GIVE UP Dad.